I couldn’t have said it better… or sung it better:
- Practice, practice, practice: the theory of 10,000 hours
- The "pragmatic particle" - public speaking nemesis?
- Poem of Thanksgiving: "Gift" by Czeslaw Milosz
- Paths: Japanese Garden, Portland
- Les petites palmiers - treat from Trader Joe's
- Paul Newman passes on: another fine Unitarian
- The Poop on P-Words
- Prometheus, Epimetheus and Pandora: a tale for dark times
- POS Purse: don't buy a Buxton Bag!
- Poodle pix: coiffure as costume
- Perspective: blind men “see” the pachyderm
- Parallel Planets: right wing’s grip on reality
- Prunes! er…dried Plums!
- Purple poop: blackberry season
- Les petites palmiers – treat from Trader Joe’s
- Pickin’ Peas
- Props for crops
- Panorama of paradise: Dog Mountain in the Columbia River Gorge
- Poem: how precious this life
- Patty-cake (with cats)
- Paean to P: “Peter Piper’s Products”
- Palin’s Party now…