My neighbor up the street has the most phenomenal oriental poppies. In full open mode a blossom is about nine inches across. Watching the phases of a blossom is like watching an egg hatch. Here’s part of the sequence:
- Persecution: a chilling reminder of the Holocaust
- Parlez-vous anglais?
- Perspective: blind men “see” the pachyderm
- Parallel Planets: right wing’s grip on reality
- Prunes! er…dried Plums!
- Purple poop: blackberry season
- Les petites palmiers – treat from Trader Joe’s
- Pickin’ Peas
- Props for crops
- Panorama of paradise: Dog Mountain in the Columbia River Gorge
- Poem: how precious this life
- Patty-cake (with cats)