My favorite post on the subject was by blogger MLDB who has two pre-schoolers. After dinner last night they were playing in the other room and things were quiet enough the parents asked what was going on. “Obama is speaking,” said one. The other said “Help get the stadium filled.” On investigation, this is what was going on:
- Persecution: a chilling reminder of the Holocaust
- Parlez-vous anglais?
- Perspective: blind men “see” the pachyderm
- Parallel Planets: right wing’s grip on reality
- Prunes! er…dried Plums!
- Purple poop: blackberry season
- Les petites palmiers – treat from Trader Joe’s
- Pickin’ Peas
- Props for crops
- Panorama of paradise: Dog Mountain in the Columbia River Gorge
- Poem: how precious this life
- Patty-cake (with cats)