President: n. CEO of the USA.
Congressman Barney Frank (D-MA), ever ready with the pithy quip says, “[Obama’s] going to have to be more assertive than he’s been. At a time of great crisis with mortgage foreclosures and autos, he says we only have one president at a time. I’m afraid that overstates the number of presidents we have. He’s got to remedy that situation.”
- Persecution: a chilling reminder of the Holocaust
- Parlez-vous anglais?
- Perspective: blind men “see” the pachyderm
- Parallel Planets: right wing’s grip on reality
- Prunes! er…dried Plums!
- Purple poop: blackberry season
- Les petites palmiers – treat from Trader Joe’s
- Pickin’ Peas
- Props for crops
- Panorama of paradise: Dog Mountain in the Columbia River Gorge
- Poem: how precious this life
- Patty-cake (with cats)